Executive Director - President
PPCM Survivor - Nov. 2016
Director of Operations
Public Relations - Strategic Partner
- TODAY.com - ❤︎ 02/14/2020 - Lindsay's Wounds of Wisdom Are Saving Lives
- This Mommy’s Heart - Lindsay's Story Pt 1
- This Mommy’s Heart - Lindsay's Story Pt 2
People special to PPCM Fund:
Outreach Specialist - Nutrition
Facebook Private Group(s):
-The Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Network (PCN)
-Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Health Program
- The authority on Peripartum- Cardiomyopathy; Dr. Fett was recently presented The CPP 2018 Distinguished Award for his lifelong commitment to women with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, and more recently featured in the JACC (Journal of the American College of Cardiology). Now he carries on through REBIRTH ((Randomized Evaluation of Bromocriptinein Myocardial Recovery Therapy).
- Co-Director alongside Dr. Fett at IPAC (Investigations of Pregnancy Associated Cardiomyopathy) at the University of Pittsburgh, Dr. McNamera sets the bar high in the fight against PPCM.
- Director of the UCLA Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Health Program, Co-director of the UCLA Program in Preventive Cardiology, & Director of the UCLA Cardiology Fellowship. Dr. Watson is also Director of the UCLA Women’s Cardiovascular Health Center, Co-Director of the UCLA Program in Preventive Cardiology, and Director of the UCLA Fellowship Program in Cardiovascular Diseases.
A very special mention goes out to UCLA Electrophysiologist Noel G. Boyle, MD, PhD. Thank you for having the courage to do what others would not. ❤︎
© Copyright 2022 - PPCM Fund Inc. - All Rights Reserved